12 Days of Blogs: Day 2
By Puccini Group
Here are our favorite inspirational, thought-provoking, and just plain fun, websites and reads from around the web.
1. We partnered with Sarah on a 22-foot wide art installation on our project with Four Seasons Aviara in Carlsbad, CA. Using layers of mirrors and glass, Sarah creates three dimensional paintings with ink that allow the viewer to look onto a cosmic scene.
2. Having recently been added to our list of cool concepts, Potato Head Bali is a multi-use space featuring two restaurants, two bars and an expansive pool and event space. In 2015, Potato Head Bali will unveil a boutique hotel of the same concept, as well as additional concepts in Bali, Jakarta and Singapore.
3. Our designers have spent a lot of time on this design blog lately.
4. Are you aware of the many considerations (and hours upon hours!) that go into designing restaurant to-go packaging??
5. Check out these beautiful mosaic versions of Klimt paintings. Inspired, our design team sees an opportunity to revive the ancient craft of telling stories through mosaic.
6. We’re returning to the earth, specifically to minerals and gem stones, to research their colors, textures and patterns for a number of our restaurant and hotel projects.
7. Norway just created the most interesting banknotes and passports. Our branding team is taking note ;).
Past Links We Love found here.
What are you reading? Share with us by emailing MKTG_TEAM@puccinigroup.com.